Saturday, March 31, 2012

Video Blog - Presentation on Narrative and Preservation in Derry NH, edited clips

Over the past couple of months, I've done numerous presentations related to caring for personal papers as part of my "Unofficial Family Archivist" New England tour. Recently, the Derry Public Library in New Hampshire invited me to speak and had their local community access station film the event. Here, I share excerpts from my talk. I would like to thank Debbie Roy of Derry Community Television for allowing me to edit and use her recording to share some of my words with you.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the clips, Melissa. You are so progressive in utilizing all these different new media tools to reach those who need your expertise.

    Speaking of the Unofficial Family Archivist, I finally received my copy of your book. Looking forward to delving into it and putting your suggestions to use on my century-old stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqui. I hope that you enjoy the book. Keep me posted! ;)

    ReplyDelete