Friday, February 11, 2011

More Finds at the Local Antique Shop - Valentine












The newest edition to my ephemera teaching / collection box is this beautiful die cut card. It has a soft, almost paper doily-like feel when I touch it. I love the colors and organic shapes. I love the little red head with the bright cheeks. Valentine's Day should be accompanied by something a little old-fashioned. This vintage Valentine puts a smile on my face. Miss Myrtle, I hope that your Valentine's Day was lovely. Have a great Valentine's Day weekend everyone! Off to the store to get a box of candy for my little valentine!


2 comments:

  1. The drawing of the boy and the girl on the back of the card is so adorable and I love the message even more. My favorite of your vintage finds yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. It's one of my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete